How to install composer globally in windows 10 tutorial. Here, We will show you how to Install Composer on windows 10 system Step by Step. A complete guide on install composer windows. And also How to Check Composer is Installed or Not. Using command prompt, and type the command “composer”. If you want to check composer version to run the command on command prompt “Composer –version”.
A composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. It allows you to declare the libraries your project depends on and it will manage (install/update) them for you. Click this link Install Composer and download it.
System Requirements for install composer in windows 10
Composer requires PHP 5.3.2+ to run. A few sensitive php settings and compile flags are also required, but when using the installer you will be warned about any incompatibilities.
To install packages from sources instead of simple zip archives, you will need git, svn, fossil or hg depending on how the package is version-controlled.
It is multi-platform and we strive to make it run equally well on Windows, Linux and macOS.
Composer Install In Windows 10
Follow the below steps & install composer globally in windows 10 system:
Step 1: First Download Composer
Visiting the official site & download composor: https://getcomposer.org/download/
Step 2: Click on Downloaded composer exe file
Follow the below steps, after clicking on downloaded composer exe file:
1. Run the installer file & install composer
Leave the default settings and click Next.
2. Next, the window will display the resume of the settings, click “Install” to continue.
3. In this windows if you cam put your proxy server settings. If you don’t know just click “Next >” , you probably don’t have proxy.
4. Here the composer is ready to install. The setup wizard will download the required files from getcomposer.org . Your installation will be completed.
5. The installer install composer your system.
6. In this step, If you are new in composer better check their online documentation. Click “Finish”. Install composer proccess successfully completed.
7. Next, test whether the composer can run properly. Open a command prompt and run the command: