Read Guidelines before Submit Guest Post at Tuts Make.
Thanks for being here, if you are interested in writing for us (Guest Blogging/Guest Posting), below are some of the guidelines of (Guest Blogging/Guest Posting) you would need to follow in order for your article to be published on the site.
We accept guest post on the following topics:
- Angular js tutorial
- React js tutorial
- Vue js tutorial
- Node js
- HTML tutorial
- CSS tutorial
- Jquery Tutorial
- PHP tutorial
- Ubuntu/linux tutorial
- MySQL tutorial
- AJAX tutorial
- Codeigniter tutorial
- Laravel tutorial
- Laravel Lumen tutorial
- Python tutorial
- Article must be original content and must not have been published online.
- Article need to be a minimum of 500 words, however, we do prefer content that’s more in the 800-1,000 word range
- Guest post should not contain affiliate links
- Only one link are allowed to a particular domain.
- Guest post should not contain links to a lead page or product page. Instead you can have a link to your website within your bio
How to do the submission?
- Links to other articles you have published
- A short bio of yourself
- A headshot (preferably in a professional setting)
If you’re following the above guest post guideline then don’t hesitate to send us your ideas.
If you have any idea in your mind share with us.
You can send an article/post using the below way,
mail:- [email protected]
skype id- live:.cid.6e07ab4e59d0afee