Read Guidelines before Submit Guest Post at Tuts Make.
Thanks for being here, if you are interested in writing for us (Guest Blogging/Guest Posting), below are some of the guidelines of (Guest Blogging/Guest Posting) you would need to follow in order for your article to be published on the site.
We accept guest post on the following topics:
- Angular js tutorial
- React js tutorial
- Vue js tutorial
- Node js
- HTML tutorial
- CSS tutorial
- Jquery Tutorial
- PHP tutorial
- Ubuntu/linux tutorial
- MySQL tutorial
- AJAX tutorial
- Codeigniter tutorial
- Laravel tutorial
- Laravel Lumen tutorial
- Python tutorial
- Article must be original content and must not have been published online.
- Article need to be a minimum of 500 words, however, we do prefer content that’s more in the 800-1,000 word range
- Guest post should not contain affiliate links
- Only one link are allowed to a particular domain.
- Guest post should not contain links to a lead page or product page. Instead you can have a link to your website within your bio
How to do the submission?
- Links to other articles you have published
- A short bio of yourself
- A headshot (preferably in a professional setting)
If you’re following above guest post guideline then don’t hesitate to send us your ideas. You can send at [email protected]